You can insure more than just an RV with an RV policy from Northbay Auto Insurance Center, Inc motor home insurance, travel trailer insurance and camper insurance are available, too. With an RV policy, you can protect whatever type of recreation vehicle you have so you can spend your time traveling and enjoying it.

Get a Quote

Motor Homes

Motor Home insurance covers recreation vehicles that provide you with temporary living quarters and are permanently attached to a chassis or van. Click on the following links for more detailed descriptions of the motor homes we insure

Travel Trailers and Campers

Travel Trailer insurance and Camper insurance provide coverage for nonmotorized, portable units designed to provide you with living quarters for recreational and camping use. Travel trailers and campers do not require special highway permits when towed. Click on a link to get a more detailed description of the travel trailer or camper

Get a Quote

To get a quote please fill the request form below, please specify contact option

or call us at 415.928.2886 x 1 x 1